Friday 4 March 2011

The Great Tipster Experiment Week 2

Tom Voyce
I need a big Gloucester performance
Ok, week 2 of the Great Tipster Experiment. I have to admit I'm dreading this week's predictions.The Aviva Premiership is hard enough to predict at the best of times, and is damn near impossible during the Six Nations. The top clubs are missing some of their best players and the already minimal gaps between the sides are made even smaller.

 If there were ever a time to prove myself as a tipster...it's now.  (Now read that line again in a dramatic Hollywood voice, it really adds to the sense of occasion I'm trying to build)

This weeks predictions:
Gloucester Vs Bath: Gloucester to win outright 8/13 stake £2.00 (return £3.23)

This one is a disaster to predict. Both teams in form, both kickers in form. Just backing home passion here.

Leicester Vs Saracens: Saracens to stay within 6 points of Leicester 10/11 stake £2.00 (return £3.82)

Saracens have proven their grit in games like this time and again, Leicester missing loads of internationals. I've got to fancy them for at least a bonus point

Leeds Vs London Irish: Irish to win by more than 7 10/11 stake £2.00 (return £3.82)

Leeds were just so feckless in a survival scrap against Newcastle last week and I think Irish have just about turned a corner after there disaster run. I am slightly worried by the fact that Thompson and Fourie will be back in the Leeds pack, but the forecast is for a dry day and I see Irish running in a few tries.

Wasps Vs Sale: Wasps to win outright 1/6 stake £2.00 (return £2.33)

Nothing to say about this one, it's just a banker to add a little value to my accumulator.


Total return if all are correct (including a £2.00 accumulator on all my bets) £26.94


Disagree with me? Lets hear your alternative bets on the BBC 606 site.
Enjoy your rugby weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment