Saturday 26 March 2011

The Great Tipster Experiment Week 5

After a series of narrow losses I've decided adopt a new set of tactics. Previously I've taken on several even odds bets meaning that I needed to get all my predictions right to make a profit. This week I've decided to try to predict winning margins. This is certainly much harder but the rewards are greater.

Now I didn't set out on this project to make money, I did it to prove that I knew what I was talking about. This is why I don't wan't to make lottery bets.  Yet so far I've had over 70% of my predictions right but have failed to make a profit.  

My compromise is to predict a series of score margins in the Crusaders Vs Sharks game at Twickenham tomorrow. I'm sure the Crusaders will win this one. They are on top form and have an incredible star-studded line-up. I will make a profit if any one of my predictions are correct. I will need a little bit of luck though.

Bets 
Crusaders winning margin 6-10 stake £2.50 (return £15.00)
Crusaders winning margin 11-15 stake £2.50 (return £13.75)
Crusaders winning margin 21-25 stake £2.50 (return 21.25)
Crusaders winning margin 31-35 stake £2.50 (return 47.50)

No comments:

Post a Comment